- Lead project deliveries for multiple North American customers
- Manage customer escalations, customer requirements, projects, and expectations
- Single Point of Contact for customers on the workforce demand, project deliverables, metrics, and escalations.
- Conduct customer workshops and demand planning sessions
- Resource forecast, allocation, capacity planning, utilization & optimization.
- Weekly project status reviews with client leadership
- Collaborate with both internal & external stakeholders across the various teams/vendors (Development, Ops, and Business Analysts
- Report key performance indicators on a regular basis, report accurate statuses, and develop metrics and reports as needed for key stakeholders
- Monitor project processes and recommend and implement process improvements, wherever necessary
- Define procedures and assist to develop and maintain critical project documentation
- Involve in all the new project/program initiations, estimation, and resource planning.
- Identify project risks, 3rd party tool interaction, the technology used, resource dependencies, etc. during the initial phases of the project, and present a suitable mitigation strategy to meet the delivery.
- Review and revise project plan to meet changing requirements in the project
- Ensure compliance with Incture project standards and quality assurance procedures. Risk management – Early identification and preparation of mitigation strategies
- Accountable to deliver support and development projects as per the signed up SLA’s and productivity commitments
- Review and approve standard project status reports (Product Activity reports, SLA Compliance reports, SR Aging Report, etc.) for all projects
- Recurring meetings with key contacts at Client to understand the demand pipeline
- Translate client issues into opportunities for the development of new services.
- Coordinate with various internal IT teams to integrate the software with the downstream/upstream systems in the process flow.
- Monitor issues and identification of risks within projects mitigate or escalate appropriately.
- Assessing the impact of the changes on the existing IT systems and suggesting software architectural changes to the existing systems.
- Participate in architectural and functional reviews
- Project planning and scheduling and responsible for the Change Management/change request process for the projects assigned
Associate Director – Delivery
Job Category: Associate Director – Delivery
Job Location: Calgary Canada
Area of Expertise: Customer engagement Delivery
Experience: 10-14 years