The global enterprise portal market size is forecasted to touch USD 41 billion by 2023, as per the latest findings by Market Research Future (MRFR). It is likely to exhibit a 23% CAGR over the forecast period (2017-2023)1. North America region is expected to drive the enterprise portal market than that of other regions and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.3%, during the period 2015-2020 2. Thousands of customers around the world run SAP Enterprise Portal successfully to provide their employees, customers, and partners a central and intuitive access point to business applications, information, and services. In Q2, SAP was ranked No. 1 by software revenue for 2018 in Gartner’s May “Market Share Analysis: ERP Software, Worldwide, 2018” report.
With the SAP NetWeaver technology reaching EOL by Dec 2020 and maintenance of SAP NetWeaver Java ending officially in 2024, it is time for the customers to think of a more robust option. With the introduction of the SAP Cloud Platform Portal, enterprises can use a cloud-based solution to simply setup mobile-ready line of business sites automatically built to interact with customers, vendors or employees. Migrating from on-premise SAP Enterprise Portal to the SAP Cloud Platform Portal will provide a flexible, multi-channel, modern business portal, enabling the enterprises to outperform business goals. In 2019, SAP Cloud Platform adoption grew to more than 11,500 customers, up 29% year over year 3.
Some of the benefits of migrating to the SAP Cloud Platform Portal are:
- Central access point: Intuitive, multi-channel access to Business apps—anywhere, from any device.
- Personalized user experience: Multi-language business sites following the freestyle portal design.
- App integration: Secure integration to cloud and on-premise business apps.
- SAP and non-SAP integration: Secure integration of content and applications from both SAP and third-party providers.
- Role-based access: Right content to the right users with integrated single sign-on capabilities
- Create and publish web content: Management of unstructured content and build attractive business websites.
With its compelling forte in SAP Cloud Platform, Incture can help customers spearhead the migration to SAP Cloud Platform Portal. 2+million users across the globe use Incture Apps across 170 countries. Incture has delivered 90+ UI modernization projects on SAP Cloud Platform in the last few years. Collaborating with Incture puts the customers on an accelerated journey to the Cloud with:
- Consultative Approach: Assessment of current environment, identifying technology gaps & evaluating the viability of different technology solutions.
- Enhanced User Experience: Customized solution defined by the end-user experience and how it will improve job function and productivity for the customer’s unique environment. Incture has about 90 user migration projects to its credit.
- Risk Reduction: Migration ensuring minimal data loss.
- Design-led Execution: Migration process with design thinking, leading to an agile and cost-effective solution that meets current needs while providing access to other critical digital applications and services that are part of Incture’s core expertise and portfolio.
- SAP Quarterly Statement, Q2 2019