Bidding adieu to a departing employee is one of the most difficult situations for any employer. It can get even worse if the termination procedures are handled by manual processes via emails, phone calls or private conversations.
The fact is that a number of employees will leave organizations, no matter how great they are, and ensuring an efficient transition is a tedious task if the processes are not automated. Unfortunately, the majority of enterprises still manage employee offboarding through error-prone physical processes which might raise security concerns and result in a negative exit experience for the former employee.
According to Bonusly-
- More than ¼ of employees are on a high-retention-risk category and many of them are top performers with critical skills.
- 44% of employees say they would consider taking a job with a different company for a raise of 20% or less.
- More than 70% of high-retention-risk employees say to advance their careers they need to leave their company.
- Employees who are ‘highly engaged and thriving’ are 59% less likely to look for a job with a different organization in the next year.
As per a report on the international State Of Employee Engagement, data reveals that 15% of employees do not see themselves working at their company one year from now. According to Gallup, 51% of workers are looking to leave their current jobs.
Amidst such a high attrition rate, its necessary that the organizations should ensure a well-defined employee separation process.
At Incture Technologies, we have tried to capture every aspect of the exit process to create a solution that will comply with the rules and regulations of the organization, while enabling a smooth transition.
Our automated offboarding process gives the employer a reliable, centralized platform for processing and storing all termination-related information. This includes reasons for separation, dates of employment, returning of the laptop, uniform, ID card, equipment and other data pertaining to the terminated employee.
Incture Offboarding solution facilitates efficient management of the exit process, which results in a significantly lower risk of losing knowledge or property and higher transparency with the employee. It helps organizations to streamline and manage their employee separation process, whether due to resignations, layoffs, retirements, long-term leaves, or international transfers.
The application seamlessly integrates with SAP SuccessFactors, SAP HCM and third-party tools to make the exit process that much more efficient. It can be deployed on SAP cloud platform (SCP) and on-premise as a part of SAP HCM extension.
- Each stakeholder can process their tasks related to offboarding
- Well-defined off-boarding business processes
- Seamless integration with SAP SF, SAP HCM and third-party tools
- Integrating SAP SuccessFactors Offboarding with SAP ERP HCM allows for the automated transfer of employee data
- Integration of Offboarding via middleware increases efficiency and reduces errors when updating employee master data in SAP ERP HCM
- Improves collaboration, increases compliance and apt SLAs during the exit process
- Uses a configurable exit interview questionnaire and analytics to gain insights on attrition
- Initiates a process workflow to keep all the stakeholders in the loop
- Manage the entire process from anywhere, at any time, with mobile
- Offboarding provides organizations with the ability to offboard their employees in one standardized process supported through workflow
Looking to transform the employee offboarding process at your company? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free demo!