Bidding adieu to a departing employee is one of the most difficult situations for any employer. It gets even worse if the termination procedures are handledby manual processes via emails, phone calls or private conversations.
The fact is employees leave organizations and ensuring an efficient transition is a tedious task if the processes are not automated. Unfortunately, majority of enterprises still manage employee offboarding through error-prone physical processes which might raise security concerns and result into a negative off-boarding closing the communication with the X-employee.
An automatedoffboarding process gives employer a reliable, centralized platform for processing and storing all termination-related information, including reasons for separation, dates of employment, returning of laptop, uniform, ID card, equipmentand other data pertaining to the terminated employee.
According to Bonusly:
- More than ¼ of employeesare on a high-retention-risk category and many of them are top performers with critical skills.
- 44% of employeessay they would consider taking a job with a different company for a raise of 20% or less.
- More than 70%of high-retention-risk employees say to advance their careers they need to leave their company.
- Employees who are ‘highly engaged and thriving’ are 59% less likelyto look for a job with a different organization in the next year.
As per a report on the international State Of Employee Engagement, data reveals that15% of employees do not see themselves working at their company one year from now. According to Gallup, 51% of workers are looking to leave their current jobs.
Amidst such a high attrition rate, its necessary that the organizations should ensure a well-defined employee separation process. At InctureTechnologies, we have tried to capture every aspect of the exit process and it’s imperative that the solution should comply to the rules and regulations of the organization, enabling a smooth transition.
Incture Offboarding solution facilitates an efficient management of the quitting process which results in reducing the risk of losing knowledgeor property while maintaining transparency with the employee. It helps organizations to streamline their employee separation process. Meeting the various business needs, it includes management of employee separation due to resignations, layoffs, retirements, long-term leaves, international transfers and many others that embark an effective HR toolkit.
The application seamlessly integrates with SAP SuccessFactors, SAP HCM and third-party tools to make the exit process just a click-away. It can be deployed on SAP cloud platform (SCP) and on-premise as a part of SAP HCM extension.
- Each stakeholder can process their tasks related to offboarding
- Well-defined off-boarding business processes
- Seamless integration with SAP SF, SAP HCM and third-party tools.
- Integrating SAP SuccessFactors Offboarding with SAP ERP HCM allows for easier and more automated transfer of employee data
- Integration of Offboarding via middleware increases efficiency and reduces errors when updating employee master data in SAP ERP HCM
- Improves collaboration, increases compliance and apt SLAs during the exit process
- Uses a configurable exit interview questionnaire and analytics to gain insights on attrition.
- Initiates a process workflow to keep all the stakeholders in loop.
- Manage the entire process from anywhere, at any time, with mobile
- Offboarding provides organizations with the ability to offboard their employees in one standardized process supported through workflow
Bringing-in a positive shift in your business, be a part of our journey and if you believe in transforming businesses, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free demo!