BPM Jump-start for Business & IT
Location: Philadelphia, US
Introduction to different facets of business process management discipline, including methodologies, technologies and best practices.
Business Process Management Jump-Start for Business & IT|
Creating Process Excellence with BPM Technology
BPM jump-start for Business & IT, workshop will introduce you to the different facets of business process management discipline, including methodologies, technologies and best practices to crafting a successful BPM program. It is based on real world experiences of delivering successful process excellence projects for fortune 500 SAP customers.
The workshop will enable you to do the following: -
- Developing comprehensive BPM business case, metrics, and success criteria.
- Increase the ROI of your existing project and initiatives with BPM.
- Lead the BPM conversations in your organization and engage the business teams with compelling proposals on reducing process cycle times, creating new revenue opportunities, reducing cost, reducing risks and increasing customer experience.
Who should Attend?|
- Business Process Professionals, Process Architects, process change agents, IT executives, or anyone responsible for defining and executing process improvement or BPM strategies and initiatives.
- Enterprise Architecture Professionals, Business Architects, and IT governance professionals looking to connect BPM to their organizationís business and technology architectures.
+91 97410 18380