Mobile application to enable faster workflow processes for a railway company
The North-American Railway Giant wanted to develop a business workflow for incident management using SAP PO.
- They had multiple systems for capturing incidents and costs.
- Multiple systems for a singular process action
- Various process gaps
- No visibility on end-to-end process
- Business has no visibility on incident cost
- Updating to third party systems
Our mobile application optimized the cost and time for Rail operations and is probably first foray into the connected ecosystem. It is a part of their IoT network, connecting and creating incidents based on input from various sensors on locomotives and tracks. We leveraged their SAP PO to integrate their business process with multiple systems and helped the business users to capture all business events related to incident management process. It was aimed at enabling faster workflow processes with a significant turn-around-time (TAT) using native OS features like Offline Sync and LBS.
- Overall Cost visibility to business for informed decision making
- Increased process efficiency by defining SLAs & KPIs at each process stage.
- Realtime integration with third party systems has brought in the competitive and cost advantages.
- Facilitates onboarding a customer on the Process Optimization journey.
- Defined architectural guidelines for any process automation use case